with Shea Butter and Vitamin E.
- Ultraglide Primer gives your skin an even base for the perfect application of your make-up while moisturising at the same time.
- Light-blurring plant cellulose helps scatter light - minimizing the appearance of enlarged pores. The latest technology in natural silicone replacements gives the feel of a silicone primer but with improved biodegradability.
- Sodium ascorbyl phosphate (stablized vitamin c) provides gentle brightening.
- This product contains no parabens, polyethylene glycols (PEGS) or mineral oils - and is not tested on animals (cruelty free). Ultraglide primer is now also silicone-free.
Minimize the appearance of pores and fine lines and help makeup stay put for longer with our natural - completely silicone free - face primer. The silky and lightweight formula can be worn under makeup to create a smooth canvas or used throughout the day to mattify shine and touch up problem areas.
Skin type suitability
For all skin types.
- Emogreen (C15-19 Alkane)
- A more ecologically sound alternative to silicone.
- Shea Butter
- A luxurious emollient and super-rich source of anti-oxidants.
- Vitamin C
- Ultraglide contains sodium ascorbyl phosphate (stabilised vitamin c) which can gently brighten.
- Vitamin E
- A fat you can make friends with. Vitamin E is a clever fat soluble that hydrates and repairs your skin, leaving it full and fresh.
- Apply your primer after moisturising, leave to dry a minute, and then apply your make-up. Or go au-naturel for a great shine-free look.
Aqua, propanediol (humectant derived from corn syrup), C15-19 alkane (vegetable sillicone replacement), glyceryl stearate SE (emulsifier), butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, cetyl alcohol (fatty acid), stearic acid (fatty acid), oryza sativa (rice) bran oil, argania spinosa (argan) seed oil, hydroxyethylcellulose (vegetable thickener and film former), glyceryl caprylate (emollient), sodium phytate (natural chelator), tocopherol (natural vitamin e), sodium ascorbyl phosphate (stabilised vitamin c).