- Our exfoliating toner is formulated with glycolic acid (8.5%), salicylic acid (1%) and lactic acid (0.5%) to clarify, brighten and even out the complexion. This potent trifecta of acids expedites cell turnover and reveals fresh new skin, thus minimising the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and enlarged pores.
- Glycolic acid is an alpha hydroxy acid that dissolves the bonds between dead skin cells to encourage shedding, so new cells can generate, thus revealing a clearer, brighter, smoother complexion.
- Lactic acid is an alpha hydroxy acid that exfoliates pores and encourages cell renewal to help soften the appearance of fine lines and fade discolouration such as hyperpigmentation and age spots.
- Salicylic acid is a beta hydroxy acid, which means that it is oil soluble and can penetrate deeper into the pores to dissolve surface oils and other impurities that would otherwise cause blockages that can lead to breakouts. Clean pores are tighter and less visible, so skin texture appears smooth and refined.
- Sweeps away any remaining traces of surface debris, so skin is perfectly prepped to absorb your favourite serum and moisturiser.
- Our toners are formulated without alcohol or other harsh chemicals, so they won’t sting and are less likely to irritate sensitive skin.
- Suitable for use with Tendertouch Reusable Organic Cotton Pads.
- Free of parabens, silicones, PEGs, SLS, SLES, and mineral oils. Vegan and cruelty-free. Made in the UK.
- Facetheory products contain a high concentration of actives, so only a small amount is required per use.
- Do not use if under the age of 18 or if pregnant. Seek advice from your doctor.
Our alcohol-free toner is formulated with a triple-acid blend that gently exfoliates and purifies without stripping or drying. Brightens skin, refines pores, and evens complexion.
- GLYCOLIC ACID 8.5%
- An alpha hydroxy acid that dissolves the bonds between dead skin cells to encourage shedding, so new cells can generate.
- LACTIC ACID
- An alpha hydroxy acid that exfoliates pores and encourages cell renewal to help soften the appearance of fine lines and fade discolouration.
- SALICYLIC ACID 1%
- A beta hydroxy acid that expedites cell renewal and resurfaces your skin to leave it feeling soft and bright.
- CHAMOMILE EXTRACT
- A potent antioxidant that soothes tired skin. Contains a diverse range of flavonoids, including quercetin and apigenin.
- ALOE VERA
- Nature’s astringent clarifies excess sebum while soothing and hydrating skin.
- GREEN TEA EXTRACT
- Green tea contains a range of polyphenols, which have proven antioxidant effects in protecting skin. Facetheory uses an extremely pure grade of green tea extract, which contains a high percentage of epigallocatechin.
- Wash face and gently pat dry with a clean towel. Apply to cleansed skin with a cotton pad. This product contains an alpha/beta hydroxy acid that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards. Test on a small area first. After your first full application, wait a day or two before starting regular use. Discontinue if irritation occurs. Do not use simultaneously with retinol products until you have seen how your skin responds to AHA/BHA. Do not use this product if you are allergic to aspirin. Do not use if under the age of 18 or if pregnant. Seek advice from your doctor.
Aqua, Glycolic Acid, dimethylisosorbide (sugar based solvent), Propanediol (emollient derived from corn), Betaine (natural moisturiser), Glycerin (humectant), Sodium Glycolate (salt of glycolic acid), Panthenol (vitamin B5), Salicylic Acid, Lactic Acid, Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Citric Acid (pH adjuster), Potassium Sorbate (preservative).
translation missing: en.layout.general.freefrom_title
translation missing: en.layout.general.freefrom_list
||Amber glass bottle.
|Sulphate-free / SLS-free