with Dill, Liquorice Extract and Hyaluronic Acid.
- Clinical strength treatment serum: treat fine lines, wrinkles, blemishes, acne scars and areas of sensitivity and hyperpigmentation.
- 2% retinol to regenerate and repair. Retinol is a fabulous anti-oxidant and anti-aging ingredient.
- Dill extract to regenerate elastin and liquorice extract to reduce dark spots, acne scars and hyperpigmentation. You won't find another serum with this combination of ingredients.
- Vitamin C - nature's best anti-oxidant to fight blemishes, scars and free radicals. Ferulic acid and vitamin e help to keep it stable.
- Use on its own or underneath your moisturiser to penetrate into the deeper layers of your skin.
- Natural - vegan, paraben-free, no sillicates, polyethylene glycols (PEGS) or mineral oils and not tested on animals. Made in the UK.
- Concentrated and long-lasting, 30ml of this serum offers exceptional value.
This is going to be a game-changer. Regenacalm Serum is Facetheory's new serum, formulated to treat a range of difficult skin problems. Regenacalm's signature ingredients are a concentrated dose of dill extract to regenerate elastin (not easy to do!), and liquorice extract to reduce dark spots and hyperpigmentation.
A 2% concentration of stabilized retinol works to regenerate collagen and vitamin c provides anti-oxidant power. Ferulic acid helps to stabilize these active ingredients so they remain effective. Use Regenacalm on fine lines, wrinkles, blemishes, and areas of redness and hyperpigmentation.
This serum really does work. It has evened out my complexion, stopped redness and gotten rid of almost all of my acne scars. My skin looks so much brighter and my pores have shrunk. I have also noticed that I now get hardly any blackheads and spots since using this serum. Overall I love this serum and the ingredients in it. I also love what FaceTheory stands for and how they use natural ingredients only.
Skin type suitability
Regenacalm's ingredients will benefit most skin types.
- Aloe Vera
- An antibacterial and anti-inflammatory in one, great for soothing sore patches, relaxing spots, and even protecting from harsh UV rays.
- Dill Extract
- Dill can help influence elastin production - one of the few natural ingredients to do so.
- Ferulic Acid
- The best thing that ever came from bran, ferulic acid is a powerful anti-oxidant that prevents free-radical damage and stabilises essentials like vitamin E.
- Hyaluronic Acid
- A humectant, it draws water to the surface of your skin, keeping it soft, supple, and healthily hydrated. It’s also a helpful way to make sure other ingredients penetrate deep into the epidermis.
- Liqourice Extract
- Effective against dark spots, hyperpigmentation and acne-causing bacteria. Great for sensitive or redenned skin.
- Retinol’s the ultimate in anti-ageing. It’s a wrinkle-reducing, pore-tightening, fine-line-softening substance – and an excellent way to repair damaged skin. Regenacalm uses Retinyl Palmitate - a stable ester of retinol that can be stabilized with Vitamin E instead of BHT.
Esters of retinol also do not cause sun sensitivity in the same way that retinol does (see here)
- Vitamin C
- An essential anti-oxidant, vitamin C protects event the most sensitive skin against UV damage. And if the damage is already done, don’t worry – vitamin C stimulates useful collagen production, ideal for repair and restoration.
- Vitamin E
- A fat you can make friends with. Vitamin E is a clever fat soluble that hydrates and repairs your skin, leaving it full and fresh.
- Give Regenacalm a gentle shake to activate.
Apply a few drops to a damp face to blemishes, fine lines, dark spots and areas of hyperpigmentation.
Aqua, glycerin, glycyrrhiza glabra (liquorice) extract, dillweed peucedanum graveolens, polysorbate 20, retinol (retinyl palmitate), aloe barbadensis (aloe) leaf juice, l-ascorbic acid, sodium hyaluronate, tocopherol, ferulic acid, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin.
|Colour||Creamy yellow (from the retinol)|
|Container||Amber glass bottle with dropper that protects actives from UV light.|
|Rheology / Glide||Thin and creamy. Easily absorbed.|
||Hints of botanicals and retinol.
|Sulphate / SLS free