- Facetheory’s leave-on liquid exfoliator has been reformulated with 5% BHAs – 2% salicylic acid and now with 3% carnitine – to target acne, dead cells, wrinkles and fine lines while hydrating and nourishing skin.
- The new key active ingredient is carnitine, a beta hydroxy acid with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties proven to enhance skin hydration and help control sebum production.
- Salicylic acid expedites skin cell renewal to reveal a softer and brighter complexion.
- Green tea extract, an antioxidant rich in polyphenols, helps protect skin while chamomile, aloe vera and vitamin E soothe and condition.
- Free of parabens, silicones, PEGs, SLS, SLES, and mineral oils. Vegan and cruelty-free. Made in the UK.
- Facetheory products contain a high concentration of actives, so only a small amount is required per use.
- Use on its own or underneath your favourite moisturiser.
- A pro version of this serum is now available with carnitine and glycolic acid. Find out more.
BHA Exfoliant Serum S3 with an enhanced formulation of 5% BHAs (salicylic acid and carnitine) to stimulate cell renewal while fighting acne, blackheads and whiteheads. Chamomile and green tea extracts soothe redness and troubled skin.
Most skin types, including oily and acne-prone skin.
- An amino acid with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, carnitine enhances skin hydration and helps control sebum production.
- Chamomile Extract (CO2)
- A potent antioxidant that soothes tired skin. Contains a range of flavenoids including quercetin and apigenin. Our chamomile is extracted by carbon dioxide for high concentration.
- Green Tea Extract
- Green tea contains a range of polyphenols, which have proven antioxidant effects in protecting skin. The extract we use is a super-pure grade, giving a high percentage of epigallocatechin.
- Salicylic Acid
- A beta hydroxy acid, salicylic acid helps regenerate skin cells and resurfaces your skin to leave it soft and bright.
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- The salt of hyaluronic acid, a skin humectant.
- Vitamin E
- A fat-soluble vitamin that hydrates your skin, leaving it feeling full and fresh. Facetheory vitamin E is derived from natural sources and contains alpha, beta, gamma and delta tocopherols to fight toxins and reduce UV damage.
- Apply a few drops to clean, damp skin, concentrating on blemishes, fine lines, dark spots and areas of hyperpigmentation. Follow with your moisturiser. Some people may need to gradually accustom their skin to this product. Test first on a small area. After your first full application, wait a day or two before starting regular use. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. As this product may increase skin's sensitivity to sunlight, we recommend using a broad-spectrum sunscreen while using this product and for two weeks afterwards. Do not use if you are allergic to aspirin..
Aqua, propanediol (emollient derived from corn), butyloctyl salicylate, carnitine (BHA exfoliant), polyglyceryl-6 stearate (vegetable emulsifier), salicylic acid (BHA exfoliant), glycerin (humectant), chamomilla recutita (chamomile) flower extract, camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract (active ingredient), aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, polyglyceryl-4-oleate (olive oil derived emulsifier), tocopherol (natural vitamin E), cetyl hydroxyethylcellulose (stabiliser), glyceryl caprylate (emollient), sodium anisate (preservative from star anise), sodium levulinate (preservative from sugar cane), polyglyceryl-6 behenate (vegetable emulsifier), xanthan gum (rheology modifier), sodium hyaluronate (salt of hyaluronic acid).
translation missing: en.layout.general.freefrom_title
translation missing: en.layout.general.freefrom_list
|Container||Amber glass bottle with dropper that protects actives from UV light.|
|Rheology / Glide||Thin and silky. Easily absorbed. Non sticky.|
||Hints of green tea.
|Sulphate / SLS free