with Niacinamide, Ceramides, Vitamin C and Aloe Vera.
- A lightweight toner formulated to refine and reduce enlarged pores. 5% niacinamide (vitamin b3) and ceramides work to reduce skin oxidation, restore elasticity, make skin less oily and minimize pore size.
- Ceramide is a lipid found in the skin which holds skin cells together, acting as a protective layer to retain moisture. It is lost during ageing and exposure to environmental factors. Cera-C will replenish these natural lipids - restoring your skin's natural balance.
- Panthenol (vitamin b5) is hygroscopic and helps skin absorb moisture.
- Stabilised vitamin c at a skin-friendly pH lightens and brightens and fights acne bacteria.
- Sodium lactate hydrates skin and aloe vera and vitamin e soothes. Lactic acid (AHA) further brightens uneven skin.
- Natural - vegan, paraben-free, no silicones, polyethylene glycols (PEGS) or mineral oils and not tested on animals. Made in the UK.
- Concentrated and long-lasting, 200ml of this toner offers exceptional value.
Cera-C is our new toner formulated specifically to reduce enlarged pores. Cera-C contains niacinamide (also known as niacin) and a ceramide complex along with vitatmin c to brighten and aloe vera to soothe.
- Aloe Vera
- Nature's most soothing of succulents.
- Ceramides help restore cutaneous skin elasticity and helps skin to appear more smooth. Our ceramides are delivered in a natural olive base.
- Lactic Acid
- An alpha hydroxy acid lactic acid exfoliates cells on the surface of skin.
- Also known as vitamin B3, niacinamide is a hero ingredient to reduce the appearance of enlarged pores.
- Panthenol (Vitamin B5)
- Panthenol is a humectant that gets to work on the stratum corneum to help reduce redness and itching.
- Vitamin C
- An essential antioxidant, vitamin C can help brighten skin, reduce pigmentation and even out skin tone. We use stabilised vitamin c that won't oxidise. The vitamin C in Cera-C is stabilised and will not react with niacinamide.
- Vitamin E
- Facetheory vitamin E is sourced naturally and contains mixed tocoperols, rather than tocopheryl acetate. It's a naturally occurring component of healthy skin.
- Spread a few drops onto a cotton pad
and apply to a cleansed face.
aqua, propanediol (humectant derived from corn syrup), niacinamide (vitamin b3), sodium ascorbyl phosphate (stabilised vitamin c), lactic acid (ph adjuster / aha), glycerin (humectant), sodium lactate (natural moisturising factor), polyglyceryl-6 caprate (vegetable-derived emulsifier), polyglyceryl-3 cocoate (vegetable-derived emulsifier), polyglyceryl-4 caprate (vegetable-derived emulsifier), polyglyceryl-6 ricinoleate (vegetable-derived emulsifier), panthenol (vitamin b5), sodium levulinate (preservative derived from sugar cane), sodium anisate (preservative derived from star anise), aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice (hydration), glyceryl caprylate (emollient), tocopherol (natural vitamin e), xanthan gum (stabilizer), olive glycerides (olive fatty acids), ceramide 3 (plant ceramides).
|Texture||Thin opaque alcohol-free fluid.|
|Packaging||Amber glass bottle|
|Sulphate-free / SLS-free||✔|