- A non-astringent toner designed to gently exfoliate and brighten sensitive or allergy-prone skin. Stabilised vitamin C, green tea, chamomile and pomegranate keep skin hydrated and protected all day long.
- Sodium lactate helps skin retain its ideal moisture balance. Aloe vera and vitamin E soothe irritated or inflamed skin. Lactic acid and stabilised vitamin C help brighten dull patches.
- Facetheory toners are alcohol-free. This gives them a slightly different feel to an alcohol toner and makes them less likely to irritate sensitive skin.
- Free of parabens, silicones, PEGs, SLS, SLES, and mineral oils. Vegan and cruelty-free. Made in the UK.
- Facetheory products contain a high concentration of actives, so only a small amount is required per use.
Green-C Sensitive Skin Toner T2 is a calming toner specially formulated for sensitive skin. Botanical extracts restore and rebalance your skin.
All skin types, especially sensitive skin.
- Aloe Vera
- Nature’s astringent clarifies excess sebum while soothing and hydrating skin.
- Chamomile Extract
- A potent antioxidant that soothes tired skin. Contains an amazing range of flavenoids including quercetin and apegenin.
- Green Tea Extract
- Green tea contains a range of polyphenols, which have proven antioxidant effects in protecting skin. The extract we use is a super-pure grade, giving a high percentage of epigallocatechin.
- Lactic Acid
- An alpha hydroxy acid that helps exfoliate skin by breaking down the material that binds together skin cells.
- Pomegranate Oil
- A rich hydrating oil with a unique fatty acid content. Facetheory’s pomegranate oil contains over 70% punicic acid (an ingredient unique to pomegranate oil). Provides intense hydration for dry skin anywhere on the face and body. Perfect for stretch marks.
- Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate)
- Vitamin C is an essential antioxidant that helps defend skin from free radicals and reduces environmental damage. This product contains sodium ascorbyl phosphate, a stable salt of l-ascorbic acid associated with less sensitivity than its counterparts.
- Vitamin E
- A fat-soluble vitamin that hydrates your skin, leaving it feeling full and fresh. Facetheory vitamin E is derived from natural sources and contains alpha, beta, gamma and delta tocopherols to fight toxins and reduce UV damage.
- Apply to cleansed skin with a cotton pad.
Aqua, propanediol (humectant derived from corn syrup), glycerin (derived from rapeseed), sodium ascorbyl phosphate (stabilised vitamin c), lactic acid (aha), sodium lactate (natural moisturising factor), polyglyceryl-6 caprate (vegetable-derived emulsifier), polyglyceryl-3 cocoate (vegetable-derived emulsifier), polyglyceryl-4 caprate (vegetable-derived emulsifier), polyglyceryl-6 ricinoleate (vegetable-derived emulsifier), aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, panthenol (vitamin b5), sodium anisate (preservative derived from star anise), sodium levulinate (preservative derived from sugar cane), glyceryl caprylate (emollient), chamomilla recutita (chamomile) flower extract, punica granatum (pomegranate) seed extract, prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil, tocopherol (natural vitamin e), xanthan gum (stabilizer), camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract (co2 extracted).
|Texture||Thin opaque alcohol-free fluid.|
|Packaging||Amber glass bottle|
|Sulphate-free / SLS-free||✔|