- Our hydrating body scrub contains exfoliating sugar, detoxifying Gromwell root extract, and deeply moisturising avocado, coconut, cranberry seed, jojoba and rice bran oils. Emolliates and cares for skin whilst gently buffing away dead cells and surface debris to leave skin feeling soft and smooth and perfectly prepped for your body care products..
- Sugar is a gentle and effective exfoliant that’s completely biodegradable. It sweeps away dead cells and surface impurities so skin can more readily absorb moisture and active ingredients.
- Rice bran oil is high in Omega-6, which protects against environmental damage and emolliates skin without feeling heavy. Organic cranberry seed oil and organic jojoba oil provide rich hydration without irritation.
- Avocado oil contains protein, betacarotene, vitamins C, D and E, and lecithin, which work to protect and hydrate dry skin. The vitamin C and folate in avocado oil play an active role in enhancing collagen production.
- Our shea butter contains a high concentration of antioxidants.
- Gromwell root tones and nourishes the skin.
- Free from parabens, phthalates, silicones, PEGs, SLS, SLES and mineral oils. Vegan and free from animal testing. Made in the UK.
- Facetheory products contain a high concentration of active ingredients, so that you only need a small amount of product with each application.
Sucrafresh Body Scrub B3 gently buffs away dead cells and other surface debris so skin can readily absorb body care products. With naturally exfoliating sugar, purifying Gromwell Root extract, and coconut extract and a blend of five premium oils to emolliate and soothe.
- COCOS NUCIFERA OIL
- Rich in beneficial fatty acids, proteins, and complex B vitamins.
- JOJOBA OIL
- A non-greasy oil that absorbs quickly to hydrate and soothe dry skin caused by psoriasis, rosacea and eczema. Gentle enough to use on sensitive skin.
- AVOCADO OIL
- A plant oil whose bioactive molecules include folate, fatty acids, betacarotene, and vitamins C, D, and E. Its antioxidants help protect against the effects of free radicals, which include fine lines, dullness and inflammation. The vitamin C and folate in avocado oil play an active role in enhancing collagen production.
- SHEA BUTTER
- A botanical lipid with high antioxidant content. Soothes and emolliates dry areas.
- RICE BRAN OIL
- High in Omega-6. Hydrates and protects dry, chapped skin.
- Using the spatula provided, scoop product from jar and apply to dry skin. Massage into skin, concentrating on areas of concern. Rinse with warm water. Some oils will remain; massage them gently into skin. We recommend following up with Cera-B Body Cream B2 for deep and lasting hydration.
Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, sucrose, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, oryza sativa (rice) bran oil, vaccinium macrocarpon (cranberry) seed oil, citrus bergamia (bergamot) peel oil, cananga odorata flower oil, lithospermum erythrorhizon (Gromwell) root extract,
(limonene: 0.3614%; linalool: 0.1484; benzyl benzoate: 0.0854%; benzyl salicylate: 0.0348%; eugenol: 0.012%; citral: 0.012%).
translation missing: en.layout.general.freefrom_title
translation missing: en.layout.general.freefrom_list
|Colour|| Pink/Peach (batches will vary due to natural ingredient)|
|Texture||oily paste with sugar particles|
||Amber glass jar with recyclable aluminium lid (plastic free).
|Sulphate-free / SLS-free