- A light serum formulated with 10% niacinamide and azelaic acid to even out skin tone and reduce pigmentation, redness, and facial photoageing.
- Niacinamide has been shown to reduce the appearance of acne lesions.
- Salicylic acid gently exfoliates while sodium lactate and sodium hyaluronate protect skin's moisture balance.
- Azelaic acid is derived from wheat, rye and barley. Its anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties combat clogged pores and acne. Studies show that azelaic acid can reduce hyperpigmentation.
- If you prefer a more concentrated azelaic acid serum, try Azeclear 15% Azelaic Acid Serum.
- Free of parabens, silicones, PEGs, SLS, SLES, and mineral oils. Vegan and cruelty-free. Made in the UK.
- Use on its own or underneath your favourite moisturiser. Facetheory products contain a high concentration of actives, so only a small amount is required per use.
Porebright Serum N10 contains 10% niacinamide (vitamin B3) and actives that reduce pore-size, reduce redness and gently brighten skin.
Most skin types, including oily or combination skin with enlarged pores, and sensitive and mature skin.
- Aloe Vera
- Nature’s astringent clarifies excess sebum while soothing and hydrating skin.
- Azelaic Acid
- An anti-inflamatory organic acid derived from wheat, rye or barley. Kills acne-causing bacteria. Recommended for moderate acne, and skin pigmentation (including melasma and post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation) and as an alternative to hydroquinone.
- Also known as niacin (vitamin B3), it helps reduce the appearance of enlarged pores.
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- The salt of hyaluronic acid, a skin humectant.
- Apply a few drops to clean, damp skin, concentrating on blemishes, fine lines, dark spots and areas of hyperpigmentation. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- Aqua, propanediol (emollient derived from corn), niacinamide (vitamin B3), sodium lactate (natural moisturising factor), salicylic acid (BHA), sodium levulinate (preservative from sugar cane), sodium anisate (preservative from star anise), azelaic acid (dicarboxylic acid derived from wheat), aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, sodium hyaluronate (salt of vegan hyaluronic acid).
translation missing: en.layout.general.freefrom_title
translation missing: en.layout.general.freefrom_list
|Container||Amber glass bottle with dropper that protects actives from UV light.|
|Rheology / Glide||Thin and silky. Easily absorbed. Non sticky.|
|Sulphate / SLS free