- Our vegan mascara sculpts, thickens and lengthens eyelashes and is perfect for everyday wear.
- Formulated to condition and define lashes with clump-free, fully adjustable coverage. Apply one coat for a natural look and two to three coats for a more voluminous look.
- Bio-based castor oil fibre brush shaped for smooth and precise application.
- Easy to remove. Try our Restorasoft Makeup Remover C3 or Hot Cloth Cleanser Set
- Packaged in recycled plastic and sustainable materials. Bottle and cap
made from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic.
- Free from parabens, silicones, PEGs, SLS, SLES and mineral oils. Vegan and free from animal testing. Made in the UK.
High-definition mascara conditions lashes while adding extra length and volume for subtle, natural-looking emphasis.
Bottle and cap are made from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic (PCR-PET) by extrusion with high-vacuum degassing, melt filtration, and SSP. (PCR-PET indicates food-grade plastics such as yoghurt pots and milk containers.)
Brush is made from bio-based fibre: 100% renewable raw material from castor oil plant. Bottleneck made from LDPE with 84% bio-based content derived from sugar cane.
All skin types. Suitable for contact lens wearers
- Apply any other eye makeup first.
- Curl your lashes using an eyelash curler.
- Twist the wand out of the tube and wipe off excess mascara by gently scraping the brush against the neck of the tube.
- To apply mascara to upper lashes, look upwards and place the bristles against the base of your lashes. Gently wiggle the wand side to side to coat the base of your lashes, then slowly pull the wand upward to the tips of your lashes. To build coverage, add another coat before the first one dries.
- For the lashes at the corners of your eyes, hold wand vertically and apply with brush tip.
- For a defined look, angle wand diagonally downward and gently brush it across the tips of your lashes to separate them.
- For lower lashes, use the tip of the wand to apply mascara only to the roots while gently wiggling the brush.
Aqua, octyldodecanol, dilinoleic acid/propanediol copolymer, oleic/linoleic/linolenic polyglycerides, CI 77499 (black iron oxide), stearic acid, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) cera, lauroyl lysine (amino acid derivative), glyceryl stearate SE, polyglyceryl-6 stearate (emulsifier), glycerin, sodium anisate (preservative from star anise), sodium levulinate (preservative from sugar cane), trihydroxystearin, pullulan, glyceryl caprylate (vegetable-derived humectant), hydroxyethylcellulose (plant-based thickener), polyglyceryl-6 behenate (stabiliser), jojoba esters (emollient from jojoba oil).
translation missing: en.layout.general.freefrom_title
translation missing: en.layout.general.freefrom_list
|Container||PCR-PET tube and cap. Brush is made from bio-based fibre: 100% renewable raw material from castor oil plant. Bottleneck made from LDPE with 84% bio-based content derived from sugar cane.
|Sulphate / SLS free