- An oil-booster serum formulated with luxurious organic-grade oils and high-performance oil-soluble actives that work on problem dry areas of your face, neck and décollete.
- Echium oil stimulates production of pro-collagen-1, fibrillin and decorin, helping to improve skin structure, minimising fine lines and rough patches. Echium also provides anti-inflammatory protection against UVB-induced skin damage.
- Ceramides act to improve cutaneous elasticity and reduce microwrinkles while co-enzyme Q10 helps reduce the signs of ageing.
- Organic safflower oil contains a high concentration of linolenic acid and is used to replenish moisture. Marula oil has been found to improve skin smoothness.
- Free of parabens, silicones, PEGs, SLS, SLES, and mineral oils. Vegan and cruelty-free. Made in the UK.
- Facetheory products contain a high concentration of actives, so only a small amount is required per use.
Lipade Q10 Oil Booster Serum S6 combines premium face oils with high-performance actives to soothe and nourish dry, dehydrated or sun-damaged skin.
Skin type suitability
Dry, dehydrated or sensitive skin.
- Echium Oil
- Non-fragrant plant oil that stimulates production of pro-collagen-1, fibrillin and decorin.
- Ceramides / Olive Glycerides
- Ceramides are found in your skin, so they’re safe for all skin types and in the delicate eye area. These fat-soluble lipids derived from plant cells that can improve micro-wrinkles with the first visible results appearing as soon as in one hour. Our ceramides are delivered in a natural olive base.
- Marula Oil
- Light, non-fragrant plant oil rich in fatty acids.
- Rosehip Oil
- A natural oil extracted from rosehip fruit via super-critical CO2 extraction, blended with organic rosehip seed oil.
- Safflower Oil
- A superb moisture booster for dry and dehydrated skin. High in linolenic acid.
- Rosemary Extract
- An antioxidant - rosemary keeps Lipade Q10 in perfect condition.
- Ubiquinone/Co-Enzyme Q10
- An oil-soluble antioxidant recommended for sun-damaged skin.
- Apply a few drops to cleansed, damp skin, concentrating on blemishes, fine lines, dark spots and areas of hyperpigmentation. Follow with your favourite moisturiser.
- Sclerocarya birrea (marula) seed oil, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) kernel oil, moringa oleifera seed oil, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, rosa canina (rosehip) fruit extract, echium plantagineum (purple viper's bugloss) seed oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, olive glycerides, ceramide 3, ubiquinone.
translation missing: en.layout.general.freefrom_title
translation missing: en.layout.general.freefrom_list
|Container||Amber glass bottle with dropper that protects actives from UV light.|
|Colour||Dark coloured oil. Dries clear.|
|Rheology / Glide||Hydrating Oil.|
||N/A (it's anhydrous)
||Hints of botanicals.
|Sulphate / SLS free