- Facetheory’s brand-new lip care set contains a sugar scrub to buff away dry skin and reveal softer, smoother lips, and a moisturising lip balm packed with bioactives that help renew and protect lips and lock in hydration.
- Lipabalm LP1 is a hydrating vegan lip balm free of beeswax and petroleum. Made with raspberry seed extract, raspberry seed oil and the succinate of vitamin E, it stimulates the skin renewal process, hydrates cracked or chapped lips and protects against moisture loss.
- Lipascrub LP2 gently exfoliates and deeply hydrates lips so they feel smoother, softer and more supple. Natural sugar is fully biodegradable and buffs away dry skin and dead cells without causing sensitivity or irritation, while avocado oil and coconut extract emolliate and soothe dry skin.
- Our coconut extract is extracted via a supercritical CO2 process. Coconut extract is quickly and easily absorbed by the skin and enhances the skin barrier function, balances skin’s pH, and protects against water loss.
- Both our lip balm and our lip scrub are free of any animal-derived ingredients and contain no petroleum-based products. Flavoured with supercritical CO2-extracted coconut.
- Shea butter has proven anti-inflammatory properties and is rich in beneficial fatty acids and antioxidants. Our shea butter extract contains an exceptionally high concentration – more than 50% - of triterpene. (Standard shea butter contains between 4% and 6%.)
- Free from parabens, phthalates, silicones, PEGs, SLS, SLES and mineral oils. Vegan and free from animal testing. Made in the UK.
- Facetheory products contain a high concentration of active ingredients, so that you only need a small amount of product with each application.
Our brand-new lip care set contains Lipabalm LP1 with raspberry and shea butter and Lipascrub LP2 with sugar, coconut and avocado tucked into a 100% organic cotton pouch. Emolliates, hydrates and soothes without parabens or mineral oils.
- BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER
- Shea butter concentrate containing over 50% triterpene (as compared with standard shea butter, which contains between 4% and 6%). This type of shea extract, proven to increase the thickness of the epidermal layer by 25%, increases collagen concentration by deactivating MMP-3 genes.
- COCOS NUCIFERA OIL
- Rich in beneficial fatty acids, proteins, and complex B vitamins.
- GROMWELL ROOT EXTRACT
- Soothing herbal extract with antioxidant properties. Reduces inflammation and redness and provides long-lasting hydration.
- RASPBERRY SEED OIL
Contains a high concentration of phytosterols, which reduce water loss, and alpha linolenic acid – an essential fatty acid.
- AVOCADO OIL
- A plant oil whose bioactive molecules include folate, fatty acids, betacarotene, and vitamins C, D and E. Its antioxidants help protect against the effects of free radicals, which include fine lines, dullness and inflammation. The vitamin C and folate in avocado oil play an active role in enhancing collagen production.
- COCONUT EXTRACT
- Facetheory uses coconut extract derived from the flesh of the coconut via supercritical CO2 extraction. Coconut extract is quickly and easily absorbed by the skin. It enhances the skin barrier function, balances skin’s pH, and protects against water loss.
- Lipabalm LP1: Apply as needed, especially after eating or drinking and at bedtime. Suitable for use on dry or chapped skin anywhere on your body.
Lipascrub LP2: Use once or twice a week as needed. Apply a small amount to lips and gently scrub, using a circular motion, to buff away dry skin and dead cells. Rinse with lukewarm water or wipe away. Follow by applying Lipabalm LP1.
translation missing: en.layout.general.freefrom_title
translation missing: en.layout.general.freefrom_list