- A rich body cream formulated with 9% glycolic acid to expedite the shedding of dead skin cells for a smooth, refined texture. Glycomide can even help smooth the rough bumps and lumps caused by keratosis pilaris.
- Rice bran oil, organic cranberry seed oil, and organic jojoba oil provide rich hydration without irritation.
- Glycomide contains ceramide 3, a lipid which binds skin cells together, acting as a protective layer to retain moisture. Ageing and exposure to environmental factors cause it to decline. Glycomide can help replenish it, restoring your skin's natural balance.
- Sodium lactate hydrates skin and vitamin E soothes.
- This cream contains concentrated actives and shouldn't be used by anyone under the age of 18 or on sensitive skin.
- If you apply this cream to areas that will be exposed to sun, we recommend that you also apply broad-spectrum sun protection. Try Sunfragma SPF 25 Sunscreen.
- Free of parabens, silicones, PEGs, SLS, SLES, and mineral oils. Vegan and cruelty-free. Made in the UK.
- Facetheory products contain a high concentration of actives, so only a small amount is required per use.
Glycomide Body Cream B1 is a rich body cream formulated to smooth and refine skin. Especially good at fighting keratosis pilaris.
All skin types.
- Ceramides are found in your skin, so they are safe for all skin types and in the delicate eye area. They help restore cutaneous skin elasticity, helping skin to appear smoother. Ceramides are compatible with acid exfoliants, which may help facilitate their absorption.
- Cranberry Seed Oil
- A non-fragrant plant oil that's loaded with antioxidants.
- Glycolic Acid 9%
- An alpha hydroxy acid that helps exfoliate skin cells by breaking down their bonds.
- Jojoba Oil (Organic)
- A non-greasy oil that absorbs quickly to hydrate and soothe dry skin caused by psoriasis, rosacea and eczema. Loaded with vitamins B and E, and minerals and antioxidants shown to reduce the appearance of fine lines. Gentle enough to use on sensitive skin.
- Sodium Lactate
- Sodium lactate is found in the stratum corneum of the skin and acts as a humectant.
- Vitamin E
- A fat-soluble vitamin that hydrates your skin, leaving it feeling full and fresh. Facetheory vitamin E is derived from natural sources and contains alpha, beta, gamma and delta tocopherols to fight toxins and reduce UV damage.
- Apply generously after showering. Avoid delicate areas, as the low-pH formulation may cause sensitivity.
As this product may increase skin's sensitivity to sunlight, we recommend using a broad-spectrum sunscreen while using this product and for two weeks afterwards.
Aqua, glycolic acid (alpha hydroxy acid), sodium lactate (natural moisturising factor), glycerin (humectant), glyceryl stearate SE (emulsifer), oryza sativa (rice) bran oil, polyglyceryl-6 stearate (vegetable emulsifier), cetyl alcohol (fatty acid), vaccinium macrocarpon (cranberry) seed oil, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, glyceryl caprylate (emollient), citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot) peel oil (limonene 0.2259%, linalool 0.075%, citral 0.0075%), polyglylceryl-6 behenate (emulsifier), cetyl hydroxyethylcellulose (plant-based thickener), tocopherol (natural vitamin E, xanthan gum (rheology modifier), olive glycerides (natural fatty acids), ceramide 3 (plant lipids), .
translation missing: en.layout.general.freefrom_title
translation missing: en.layout.general.freefrom_list
|Texture||Very rich cream.|
||Glass jar with recyclable aluminium lid (plastic free)
|Sulphate-free / SLS-free