- A soothing toner formulated with actives that reduce skin redness.
- Beta glucan enhances skin texture, relieves redness and irritation, and combats free radicals. Stabilised vitamin C brightens skin.
- Botanical liquorice extract is a potent antioxidant with anti-inflammatory properties.
- Sodium lactate hydrates skin. Aloe vera and vitamin E soothe.
- Facetheory toners are alcohol-free. This gives them a slightly different feel to an alcohol toner and makes them less likely to irritate sensitive skin.
- Free of parabens, silicones, PEGs, SLS, SLES, and mineral oils. Vegan and cruelty-free. Made in the UK.
- Facetheory products contain a high concentration of actives, so only a small amount is required per use.
Colloidal-C Anti-Redness Toner T3 is formulated specifically against redness, irritation and inflammation. Contains colloidal oatmeal with a high percentage of beta glucan, a polysaccharide that soothes skin and can promote wound healing.
Most skin types, including sensitive skin.
- Aloe Vera
- Nature’s astringent clarifies excess sebum while soothing and hydrating skin.
- Colloidal Oatmeal
- Facetheory Colloidal-C contains oatmeal with extremely high beta glucan content. Beta glucan is a powerful moisturiser that soothes sensitive skin.
- Lactic Acid
- An alpha hydroxy acid that helps exfoliate skin by breaking down the material that binds together skin cells.
- Liquorice Extract
- Fights dark spots, hyperpigmentation and excess oil. Soothes sensitive or reddened skin.
- Panthenol (vitamin B5) is a humectant used on the skin and hair to attracts water to its surface and protects against water loss.
- Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate)
- Vitamin C is an essential antioxidant that helps defend skin from free radicals and reduces environmental damage. This product contains sodium ascorbyl phosphate, a stable salt of l-ascorbic acid associated with less sensitivity than its counterparts.
- Vitamin E
- A fat-soluble vitamin that hydrates your skin, leaving it feeling full and fresh. Facetheory vitamin E is derived from natural sources and contains alpha, beta, gamma and delta tocopherols to fight toxins and reduce UV damage.
- Apply to cleansed skin with a cotton pad.
Aqua, propanediol (humectant derived from corn syrup), glycerin (derived from rapeseed), sodium ascorbyl phosphate (stabilised vitamin C), lactic acid (AHA), sodium lactate (natural moisturising factor), polyglyceryl-6 caprylate (vegetable-derived emulsifier), polyglyceryl-3 cocoate (vegetable-derived emulsifier), polyglyceryl-3 caprate (vegetable-derived emulsifier), polyglyceryl-6 ricinoleate (vegetable-derived emulsifier), panthenol (vitamin B5), glycyrrhiza glabra (liquorice) root extract, sodium anisate (preservative derived from star anise), sodium levulinate (preservative derived from sugar cane), tocopherol (natural vitamin E), avena sativa (oat) kernel flour, glyceryl caprylate (emollient), aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, amorphophallus konjac root powder (stabiliser), xanthan gum (stabiliser).
translation missing: en.layout.general.freefrom_title
translation missing: en.layout.general.freefrom_list
|Texture||Thin opaque alcohol-free fluid.|
|Packaging||Amber glass bottle|
|Sulphate-free / SLS-free||✔|