- Clarifying Cleanser C2 Pro with the added boost of AHAs and BHAs and a botanical surfactant from quillaja saponaria to provide two different methods of sulphate-free cleansing.
- Glycolic acid (4%), salicylic acid (2%) and lactic acid (1%) at a low pH help to exfoliate skin. Salicylic acid is a beta hydroxy acid and exfoliates by penetrating deep into the pore.
- Cleanses without foaming - quillaja leaves a visible layer of natural soap that rinses away.
- Suitable for oily, congested or blemish-prone skin. The actives help to remove pore-blocking debris and reduce redness while gently resurfacing the upper layer of your epidermis.
- Free of parabens, silicones, PEGs, SLS, SLES, and mineral oils. Vegan and cruelty-free. Made in the UK.
- Facetheory products contain a high concentration of actives, so only a small amount is required per use. 180ml usually lasts our customers around two months.
- Do not use if under the age of 18 or if pregnant. Seek advice from your doctor.
We've supercharged our signature cleanser to create Clarifying Cleanser C2 Pro, formulated with three kinds of acids at a low pH and a botanical surfactant derived from the quillaja saponaria tree. Available unscented or lightly scented with 100% cold-pressed mandarin essential oil.
Combination or oily congested, acne-prone skin.
- Glycolic Acid 4%
- An alpha hydroxy acid that helps exfoliate skin cells by breaking down their bonds.
- Lactic Acid 1%
- An alpha hydroxy acid that helps exfoliate skin by breaking down the material that binds together skin cells.
- Quillaja Saponaria Extract
- An extract from quillaja bark containing over 60% natural saponins. A sulphate-free, natural soap.
- Salicylic Acid 2%
- A beta hydroxy acid, salicylic acid helps regenerate skin cells and resurfaces your skin to leave it soft and bright.
- SODIUM LACTATE
- Sodium lactate is found in the stratum corneum of the skin and acts as a humectant.
- Rinse your face first with warm water. Apply a small amount of cleanser, massage in, leave for a minute, and then rinse again with warm water. This product contains an alpha/beta hydroxy acid that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards. Test on a small area first. After your first full application, wait a day or two before starting regular use. Discontinue if irritation occurs. Do not use simultaneously with retinol products until you have seen how your skin responds to AHA/BHA. Do not use this product if you are allergic to aspirin. Do not use if under the age of 18 or if pregnant. Seek advice from your doctor.
Aqua, propanediol, glycolic acid (4%), cetyl alcohol (fatty acid), glyceryl stearate (emulsifier), salicylic acid (2%, BHA), polyglyceryl-6 stearate (emulsifier), sodium glycolate (salt of glycolic acid), quillaja saponaria (soap bark) extract, lactic acid (1%), sodium salicylate (salt of salicylic acid), cetyl hydroxyethylcellulose (natural thickener), glyceryl caprylate (emollient), sodium lactate (natural moisturising factor), polyglyceryl-6 behenate (emulsifier), citric acid (pH adjuster), potassium sorbate (preservative). Scented version contains citrus nobilis (mandarin) peel oil (d-limonene: 0.97%; linalool: 0.001%).
translation missing: en.layout.general.freefrom_title
translation missing: en.layout.general.freefrom_list
||Amber glass bottle
|Texture||Medium viscosity cream cleanser.|
|Sulphate / SLS-free