- Our hand cream is formulated with superstar ingredients Korean rice ferment, urea, and rice bran oil to soothe and hydrate rough, dry or chapped skin on your hands and body.
- Contains Korean rice ferment (mi-gam 米泔, mi-gamsu 米泔水, and baeksu 白水). A cosmetic staple used in Asia for centuries, it is produced by fermenting rice with yeast to release beneficial metabolites. Its effects on skin density and skin hydration (transepidermal water loss), as compared with placebo, have proven effective via in-vivo testing.
- 5% urea promotes desquamation of scaly skin, revealing softer skin, and can help relieve dry, chapped skin on hands caused by frequent washing or sensitivity to hand soaps.
- Rice bran oil, high in omega-6, emolliates and hydrates. Glycerin and sodium hyaluronate help retain moisture.
- Free of parabens, silicones, PEGs, SLS, SLES, and mineral oils. Vegan and cruelty-free. Made in the UK.
- Facetheory products contain a high concentration of actives, so only a small amount is required per use.
Chirosmooth Hand Cream H1 is a vegan Korean-style hand cream with a unique rice peptide hydrating complex that softens and hydrates even severely chapped and dry skin.
All skin types.
- Aloe Vera
- Nature’s astringent clarifies excess sebum while soothing and hydrating skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Protects skin’s water balance and maintains its moisture level, which aids absorption of active ingredients and keeps skin soft, supple and hydrated.
- Rice Bran Oil
- High in omega-6. Hydrates and protects dry, chapped skin.
- Rice Ferment
- Rice water, a byproduct of rice washing, is fermented with yeast to produce new peptides. Rice ferment has shown efficacy in rebuilding collagen and reducing transepidermal water loss.
- Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate)
- Vitamin C is an essential antioxidant that helps defend skin from free radicals and reduces environmental damage. This product contains sodium ascorbyl phosphate, a stable salt of l-ascorbic acid associated with less sensitivity than its counterparts.
- Vitamin E
- A fat-soluble vitamin that hydrates your skin, leaving it feeling full and fresh. Facetheory vitamin E is derived from natural sources and contains alpha, beta, gamma and delta tocopherols to fight toxins and reduce UV damage.
- A keralytic substance that increases skin’s moisture content by dissolving keratin to help dead skin cells to shed, so that the skin retains more water. Used in topical creams to promote the rehydration of dry skin.
- Apply generously after washing hands. Ideal for use at bedtime.
Aqua, glycerin (humectant), urea (vegan), oryza sativa (rice) bran oil, saccharomyces/rice ferment filtrate, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, cetyl alcohol (fatty acid), glyceryl stearate SE (vegetable emulsifier), polyglyceryl-6 stearate (vegetable emulsifier), stearic acid (fatty acid), olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil, sodium anisate (preservative derived from aniseed), sodium levulinate (preservative derived from sugar cane), glyceryl caprylate (emollient), polyglyceryl-6 behenate (vegetable emulsifier), sodium hyaluronate (salt of hyaluronic acid), lactic acid (alpha hydroxy acid), cetyl hydroxyethylcellulose (plant-based thickener), xanthan gum (rheology modifier), sodium ascorbyl phosphate (stable vitamin C), tocopherol (natural vitamin E), aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice.
|Colour||Off-white (unfragranced), Off-white (fragranced) - from the mandarin oil and retinol |
|Rheology / Glide||Rich cream, easily absorbed.|
|Sulphate / SLS free / PEG free