- A gentle yet effective serum containing dragon's blood and centella asiatica. Ideal for use on sensitive and damaged skin that won't tolerate strong acids and retinoids.
- Dragon's blood contains phenolic compounds and the alkaloid taspine, perfect for use on wounds and scars.
- Centella asiatica (also known as gotu kola) has been shown to be effective as an anti-inflammatory agent, particularly for eczema. Centella can also enhance Type I collagen, which declines with age. Centella's mechanism of action encourages the construction of fibroblasts, thus expediting the synthesis of collagen. Centella extract has been shown to improve skin's firmness, elasticity and moisture after six months.
- Evening primrose oil soothes skin and increases the absorbency of the other actives in this serum.
- Panthenol (vitamin B5) helps skin to absorb moisture.
- Free of parabens, silicones, PEGs, SLS, SLES, and mineral oils. Vegan and cruelty-free. Made in the UK.
- Use by itself or underneath your favourite moisturiser.
- Facetheory products contain a high concentration of actives, so only a small amount is required per use.
Centasoothe Botanical Serum S5 contains botanical extracts of Dragon's Blood and Centella Asiatica, which can help to rebuild collagen. Recommended for use on scars. Formulated for sensitive, damaged or inflamed skin.
All skin types, including dehydrated, sensitive and mature skin.
- Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola)
- A botanical extract shown to improve skin moisture content, particularly in eczema.
- Crotom Lechleri Sap (Dragon's Blood)
- Botanical extract with proven efficacy in wound healing and scar treatment.
- Evening Primrose Oil
- Non-fragrant plant oil with significant skin-soothing properties.
- Lactic Acid
- An alpha hydroxy acid that helps exfoliate skin by breaking down the material that binds together skin cells.
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- The salt of hyaluronic acid, a skin humectant.
- Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate)
- Vitamin C is an essential antioxidant that helps defend skin from free radicals and reduces environmental damage. This product contains sodium ascorbyl phosphate, a stable salt of l-ascorbic acid associated with less sensitivity than its counterparts.
- Vitamin E
- A fat-soluble vitamin that hydrates your skin, leaving it feeling full and fresh. Facetheory vitamin E is derived from natural sources and contains alpha, beta, gamma and delta tocopherols to fight toxins and reduce UV damage.
- Apply a small amount to areas of concern after cleansing and before moisturiser
Aqua, glycerin (from rapeseed), polyglyceryl-4 oleate (vegetable-derived emulsifier), sodium ascorbyl phosphate (stabilised vitamin C), polyglyceryl-6 stearate (vegetable-derived emulsifier), panthenol (vitamin B5), tocopherol (vitamin E), sodium anisate (preservative from star anise), sodium levulinate (preservative from sugar cane), oenothera biennsis (evening primrose) oil, glyceryl caprylate (emollient), cetyl hydroxyethylcellulose (vegetable thickener), croton lechleri (dragon’s blood) sap, lactic acid (alpha hydroxy acid), polyglyceryl-6 behenate (vegetable-derived emulsifier), centella asiatica (gotu kola) flower/leaf/stem extract, ferulic acid (antioxidant), sodium hyaluronate (salt of hyaluronic acid), xanthan gum (rheology modifier), aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice.
translation missing: en.layout.general.freefrom_title
translation missing: en.layout.general.freefrom_list
|Container||Amber glass bottle with dropper that protects actives from UV light.|
|Colour||Red (from the Dragon's Blood). Dries clear.|
|Rheology / Glide||Creamy. Easily absorbed.|
||Hints of botanicals.
|Sulphate / SLS free