- Update! We've got an SPF version of this product. Find out more.
- Our new mousse moisturiser is as light as air and absorbs quickly into skin - the latest formulation technology helps us to achieve this without using any artificial carbomers.
- 5% niacinamide and dual action vitamin C (sodium ascorbyl phosphate and ethyl ascorbic acid) aid in balancing skin tone and reducing redness and pore size. Sodium ascorbyl phosphate fights acne-causing bacteria.
- Hydroxystearic acid, derived from castor oil, acts as an inhibitor against UVB stress and in-vivo studies have shown it to reduce conspicuous pores and facial spots.
- Rosehip oil and pumpkin seed oil, rich in omega acids, provide all-day hydration.
- Free of parabens, silicones, PEGs, SLS, SLES, and mineral oils. Vegan and cruelty-free. Made in the UK.
- Facetheory products contain a high concentration of actives, so only a small amount is required per use.
A touch lighter than most of our moisturisers but just as hydrating, Amil-C Whip M5 is formulated to refine pores and brighten skin while protecting and nourishing. Available lightly scented with bergamot or unscented.
All skin types, including oily or combination skin with enlarged pores.
- Also known as niacin (vitamin B3), it helps reduce the appearance of enlarged pores.
- PUMPKIN SEED OIL (ORGANIC)
- A nourishing oil high in unsaturated fatty acids.
- ROSEHIP OIL (ORGANIC)
- ROSEHIP OIL (ORGANIC)
- A rich hydrating oil with a unique fatty acid content. Provides intense hydration.
- Vitamin C (Ethyl Ascorbic Acid)
- Vitamin C is an essential antioxidant that fights acne bacteria, brightens skin, reduces pigmentation and evens skin tone. This product contains ethyl ascorbic acid, an exceptionally efficient and stable form of Vitamin C.
- Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate)
- This product also contains sodium ascorbyl phosphate, a stable salt of l-ascorbic acid associated with less sensitivity than its counterparts.
- Vitamin E
- A fat-soluble vitamin that hydrates your skin, leaving it feeling full and fresh. Facetheory vitamin E is derived from natural sources and contains alpha, beta, gamma and delta tocopherols to fight toxins and reduce UV damage.
- Apply a small amount to your face and massage into skin with upwards circular movements.
Aqua, niacinamide (vitamin B3), C15-19 alkane (vegetable silicone replacement), cetyl alcohol (fatty acid), glyceryl stearate SE (emulsifier), polyglyceryl-6 stearate (vegetable emulsifier), hydroxystearic acid (plant-derived thickener), rosa canina (rosehip) seed oil, curcurbita pepo (pumpkin) seed oil, tocopherol (natural vitamin E), glycerin (humectant from rapeseed), sodium anisate (preservative derived from aniseed), sodium levulinate (preservative derived from sugar cane), sodium ascorbyl phosphate (stable vitamin C), modified corn starch (thickener), glyceryl caprylate (emollient), ethyl ascorbic acid (stable vitamin C), gellan gum (gelling agent), polyglyceryl-6 behenate (vegetable emulsifier), sodium phytate (salt of phytic acid). Scented version contains citrus bergamia (bergamot) peel oil (limonene 0.2259%, linalool 0.075%, citral: 0.0075%).
translation missing: en.layout.general.freefrom_title
translation missing: en.layout.general.freefrom_list
|Container||Amber glass container / aluminium lid|
|Rheology / Glide||Light whip|
|Sulphate / SLS free / PEG free