with Retinol, Vitamin C and Vitamin E.
- Our retinol oil blends 2% retinoid and vitamins C and E with a non-comedogenic base to expedite skin cell shedding and renewal. Perfect for acne scars, stretch marks, and other areas of skin discoloration. Suitable for all skin types.
- Vitamin C in the form of Ascorbyl Isostearate brightens skin while fighting acne bacteria to prevent new spots and scars from forming. It also inhibits the generation of melanin and accelerates the synthesis of collagen.
- Jojoba oil and squalane emolliate without blocking pores.
- Free of parabens, silicones, PEGs, SLS, SLES, and mineral oils. Vegan and cruelty-free. Made in the UK.
- Facetheory products contain a high concentration of actives, so only a small amount is required per use.
- Do not use if under the age of 18 or if breastfeeding, pregnant or trying to get pregnant. Seek advice from your doctor.
Retin-C Retinol Oil O9 is recommended for application to discolored and scarred areas that require increased cell turnover. Nourishing yet light and dry, it absorbs completely into skin.
Most skin types.
- Jojoba Oil
- A non-greasy oil that absorbs quickly to hydrate and soothe dry skin caused by psoriasis, rosacea and eczema. Loaded with vitamins B and E, and minerals and antioxidants shown to reduce the appearance of fine lines. Gentle enough to use on sensitive skin.
- Olive Squalane
- A natural emollient derived from olives. Clear, odourless and sustainable.
- Retinol (Retinyl Palmitate)
- Retinol has proven efficacy in expediting skin cell renewal, softening fine lines and tightening pores. This product contains retinyl palmitate, a stabilised ester of retinol. Esters of retinol are associated with less sun sensitivity than retinol (as explained here).
- Vitamin C (Ascorbyl Isostearate)
- Vitamin C is an essential antioxidant that fights acne bacteria, brightens skin, reduces pigmentation and evens skin tone. This product contains Ascorbyl Isostearate, an oil soluble form derivative of Vitamin C. Ascorbyl Isostearate overcomes the disadvantages of other forms of Vitamin C that are prone to oxidation and colour change.
- Vitamin E
- A fat-soluble vitamin that hydrates your skin, leaving it feeling full and fresh. Facetheory vitamin E is derived from natural sources and contains alpha, beta, gamma and delta tocopherols to fight toxins and reduce UV damage.
- Apply a few drops to cleansed skin, concentrating on blemishes, fine lines, dark spots and areas of hyperpigmentation. Follow with your moisturiser. Some people may need to gradually accustom their skin to this product. Test first on a small area first and if any reaction occurs discontinue use. This product contains retinol, which may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards. Please don't use this product if you are pregnant, planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding. Please refer to leaflet for directions and warnings, and read carefully before your first use.
Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil, Squalane, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Isostearate, Tocopherol.
translation missing: en.layout.general.freefrom_title
translation missing: en.layout.general.freefrom_list
|Container||Amber glass dropper bottle.|
|Rheology / Glide||Medium viscosity oil.|
|Sulphate / SLS free / PEG free