- Our bestselling serum is formulated with retinol ester (2%), hyaluronic acid and extracts of dill and liquorice to target fine lines, wrinkles, blemishes, acne scars, rosacea and hyperpigmentation.
- Stabilised retinol ester regenerates collagen.
- Dill regenerates elastin to enhance skin’s resilience and combat signs of ageing. Liquorice calms stressed or sensitive skin while balancing oily or congested complexions.
- Vitamin C and botanical extracts contain potent antioxidants that protect skin from free radicals and fight blemishes, scars, and dark spots.
- Free of parabens, silicones, PEGs, SLS, SLES, and mineral oils. Vegan and cruelty-free. Made in the UK.
- Use on its own or underneath your favourite moisturiser.
- Do not use this product if you are pregnant, planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you prefer a more concentrated retinol serum that's still gentle enough for sensitive skin, you may wish to consider Regenacalm Pro with 3% Retinol Liposomes.
Regenacalm 2% Retinol and Vitamin C Serum S1 is formulated with retinol, hyaluronic acid and plant extracts to diminish the appearance of acne scars, fine lines and wrinkles, and fight blemishes, redness, and hyperpigmentation whilst shielding against future environmental damage.
Most skin types.
- Aloe Vera
- Nature’s astringent clarifies excess sebum while soothing and hydrating skin.
- Dill Extract
- One of the few natural ingredients proven to influence elastin production to combat signs of ageing.
- Ferulic Acid
- This element of Japanese and Korean skincare is sourced from rice bran. A powerful antioxidant that helps stabilise actives and prevents damage caused by free radicals.
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Protects skin’s water balance and maintains its moisture level, which aids absorption of active ingredients and keeps skin soft, supple and hydrated.
- Liquorice Extract
- Fights dark spots, hyperpigmentation and excess oil. Soothes sensitive or reddened skin.
- Retinol (Retinyl Palmitate)
- Retinol has proven efficacy in expediting skin cell renewal, softening fine lines and tightening pores. This product contains retinyl palmitate, a stabilised ester of retinol. Esters of retinol are associated with less sun sensitivity than retinol (as explained here).
- Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate)
- Vitamin C is an essential antioxidant that helps defend skin from free radicals and reduces environmental damage. This product contains sodium ascorbyl phosphate, a stable salt of l-ascorbic acid associated with less sensitivity than its counterparts.
- Vitamin E
- A fat-soluble vitamin that hydrates your skin, leaving it feeling full and fresh. Facetheory vitamin E is derived from natural sources and contains alpha, beta, gamma and delta tocopherols to fight toxins and reduce UV damage.
- Apply a few drops to clean, damp skin, concentrating on blemishes, fine lines, dark spots and areas of hyperpigmentation. Follow with your moisturiser. Some people may need to gradually accustom their skin to this product. Test first on a small area first and if any reaction occurs discontinue use. This product contains retinol, which may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards. Please don't use this product if you are pregnant, planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding. Please refer to leaflet for directions and warnings, and read carefully before your first use.
Aqua, propanediol (humectant from corn syrup), glycerin (humectant from rapeseed), polyglyceryl-4 oleate (vegetable emulsifier), retinyl palmitate (ester of retinol), sodium ascorbyl phosphate (stabilised vitamin C), polyglyceryl-6 stearate (vegetable emulsifier), tocopherol (natural vitamin E), sodium anisate (preservative from aniseed), sodium levulinate (preservative from sugar cane), glyceryl caprylate (emollient), antheum graveolens (dill) herb extract), glycyrrhiza glabra (liquorice) extract, cetyl hydroxyethylcellulose (vegetable thickener), lactic acid (AHA), polyglyceryl-6 behenate (vegetable emulsifier), ferulic acid (rice antioxidant), xanthan gum (rheology modifier), salicylic acid (BHA), sodium hyaluronate (vegan salt of hyaluronic acid), aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, citric acid (pH regulator), potassium sorbate (salt of sorbic acid).
translation missing: en.layout.general.freefrom_title
translation missing: en.layout.general.freefrom_list
|Colour||Creamy yellow (from the retinol)|
|Container||Amber glass bottle with dropper that protects actives from UV light.|
|Rheology / Glide||Thin and creamy. Easily absorbed.|
||Hints of botanicals and retinol.
|Sulphate / SLS free