with Kaolin Clay, Crushed Walnut Shells and Pomegranate.
- Pink Clay AHA Mask is a superfine ultra-ventilated face treatment This mask is made from premium superfine (non-nano!) French Clay with crushed walnut shells to deliver a rich exfoliating treatment.
- Luxury oils like organic argan and organic jojoba oil hydrate your skin while the clay draws out impurities.
- Made with sodium ascorbyl phosphate (stabilised vitamin c) to gently brighten and lactic acid - an alpha hydroxy acid - to increase cell turnover.
- Use once or twice a week. Apply - leave for ten minutes, then rinse off.
- Natural - vegan, paraben-free, no silicones, polyethylene glycols (PEGS) or mineral oils and not tested on animals. Made in the UK.
- Concentrated and long-lasting, 60ml of this mask offers exceptional value.
This microfine pink clay mask is brilliant at absorbing oil from your skin. It's also stuffed full of active ingredients to give you visibly brighter, purer skin in just ten minutes. Use it once or twice a week when you need a little pick-me-up
- Apply mask in a thin layer then relax for ten minutes. Thoroughly rinse with warm water to reveal fresh, cleansed skin.
Aqua, kaolin (clay), glycerin (vegan humectant), cetyl alcohol (coconut-based fatty acid), butryospermum parkii (shea butter), montmorillonite (clay), argania spinsosa (argan) oil, glyceryl stearate SE (emulsifier), olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, sodium anisate (preservative from star anise), sodium levulinate (preservative from sugar cane), simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, illite (clay), stearic acid (emulsifier), oryza sativa (rice) bran oil, panthenol (vitamin b5), tocopherol (natural vitamin e), punica granatum (pomegranate) seed oil, juglans regia (walnut), sodium ascorbyl phosphate (stable vitamin c), glyceryl caprylate (emollient), lactic acid (vegan aha acid), xanthan gum (rheology modifier).