- A lightweight toner formulated with ceramides and 5% niacinamide (vitamin B3) to balance oil, promote elasticity, and minimise pore size.
- Ceramide is a component of protective layer that helps your skin to retain moisture. It declines with age and exposure to environmental stressors. Cera-C helps to replenish it and restore your skin's natural balance.
- Panthenol (vitamin B5) helps skin absorb moisture.
- Stabilised vitamin C fights acne-causing bacteria and brightens skin.
- Sodium lactate hydrates skin. Aloe vera and vitamin E soothe. Lactic acid, an alpha hydroxy acid, evens skin tone.
- Facetheory toners are alcohol-free. This gives them a slightly different feel to an alcohol toner and makes them less likely to irritate sensitive skin.
- Free of parabens, silicones, PEGs, SLS, SLES, and mineral oils. Vegan and cruelty-free. Made in the UK.
- Facetheory products contain a high concentration of actives, so only a small amount is required per use.
Cera-C Pore Reducing Toner T1 contains niacinamide to reduce and refine pores. Ceramides protect skin against water loss, vitamin C brightens and evens skin tone, and aloe vera soothes.
Most skin types, including oily or combination skin with enlarged pores.
- Aloe Vera
- Nature’s astringent clarifies excess sebum while soothing and hydrating skin.
- Ceramides are found in your skin, so they are safe for all skin types and in the delicate eye area. They help restore cutaneous skin elasticity, helping skin to appear smoother. Ceramides are compatible with acid exfoliants, which may help facilitate their absorption.
- Also known as niacin (vitamin B3), it helps reduce the appearance of enlarged pores.
- Panthenol (vitamin B5) is a humectant used on the skin and hair to attracts water to its surface and protects against water loss.
- Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate)
- Vitamin C is an essential antioxidant that helps defend skin from free radicals and reduces environmental damage. This product contains sodium ascorbyl phosphate, a stable salt of l-ascorbic acid associated with less sensitivity than its counterparts.
- Vitamin E
- A fat-soluble vitamin that hydrates your skin, leaving it feeling full and fresh. Facetheory vitamin E is derived from natural sources and contains alpha, beta, gamma and delta tocopherols to fight toxins and reduce UV damage.
- Apply to cleansed skin with a cotton pad.
Aqua, propanediol (humectant derived from corn syrup), niacinamide (vitamin B3), sodium ascorbyl phosphate (stabilised vitamin C), lactic acid (pH adjuster/AHA), glycerin (humectant), sodium lactate (natural moisturising factor), polyglyceryl-6 caprate (vegetable-derived emulsifier), polyglyceryl-3 cocoate (vegetable-derived emulsifier), polyglyceryl-4 caprate (vegetable-derived emulsifier), polyglyceryl-6 ricinoleate (vegetable-derived emulsifier), panthenol (vitamin B5), sodium levulinate (preservative derived from sugar cane), sodium anisate (preservative derived from star anise), aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice (hydration), glyceryl caprylate (emollient), tocopherol (natural vitamin E), xanthan gum (stabiliser), olive glycerides (olive fatty acids), ceramide 3 (plant ceramides).
|Texture||Thin opaque alcohol-free fluid.|
|Packaging||Amber glass bottle|
|Sulphate-free / SLS-free||✔|