with Dill, Liquorice, Hyaluronic Acid and Panthenol.
- Regena C20 is a 20% Vitamin C serum. We've paired the antioxidant benefits of Vitamin C with skin-loving hyaluronic acid, liquorice and dill. The vitamin c in Regena C20 can increase firmness, even out skin tone, brighten dull skin, reduce age spots and can significantly reduce acne bacteria.
- The liquorice extract in Regena C20 can brighten skin and dill can rebuild collagen. Hyaluronic acid offers hydration.
Our serum won't oxidise - we use a stable form of vitamin c (sodium ascorbyl phosphate) that is as effective as l-ascorbic acid but won't oxidise as easily. Regena C20 is packaged in a bottle that protects the serum from UV light.
- Panthenol (vitamin B5) fights redness, irritation and itching and promotes skin repair.
- Squalane provides glide and natural emollience.
- Use on its own or underneath your moisturiser to penetrate into the deeper layers of your skin.
- Natural - vegan, paraben-free, no silicones, polyethylene glycols (PEGS) or mineral oils and not tested on animals. Made in the UK.
- Concentrated and long-lasting, 30ml of this serum offers exceptional value.
Regenca C20 is a 20% stabilised vitamin c serum (sodium ascorbyl phosphate). The stabilised Vitamin C in Regena C20 can increase skin firmness, lighten age spots, help fight propionibacterium acne and brighten skin - reducing pigmentation and hyperpigmentation.
- Aloe Vera
- Nature's most soothing of succulents.
- Dill Extract
- Dill can help influence elastin production - one of the few natural ingredients to do so.
- Ferulic Acid
- Sourced from rice bran, ferulic acid is a staple of Japanese and Korean skincare routines. It's an anti-oxidant that can prevent free-radical damage and can stabilise sensitive active ingredients.
- Hyaluronic Acid
- A humectant, it draws water to the surface of your skin, keeping it soft, supple, and healthily hydrated. It’s also a helpful way to make sure other ingredients penetrate deep into the epidermis.
- Liquorice Extract
- Effective against dark spots, hyperpigmentation and acne-causing bacteria. Great for sensitive or redenned skin.
- Panthenol (Vitamin B5)
- Panthenol is a humectant that gets to work on the stratum corneum to help reduce redness and itching.
- Vitamin C
- An essential antioxidant, vitamin C can help brighten skin, reduce pigmentation and even out skin tone. We use stabilised vitamin c that won't oxidise.
- Vitamin E
- Facetheory vitamin E is sourced naturally and contains mixed tocoperols, rather than tocopheryl acetate. It's a naturally occurring component of healthy skin.
- Give Regena C20 a gentle shake to activate.
Apply a few drops to blemishes, fine lines, dark spots and areas of hyperpigmentation.
Vitamin C is also great to use on acne and areas of inflammation and itching.
Aqua, sodium ascorbyl phosphate (stabilised vitamin c), propanediol (humectant from corn syrup), lactic acid (aha, vegan source), squalane (olive), polyglyceryl-6 stearate (vegetable-derived emulsifier), polyglyceryl-4 oleate (vegetable-derived emulsifier), tocopherol (natural vitamin e), panthenol (vitamin b5), cetyl hydroxyethylcellulose (vegetable thickener), glyceryl caprylate (emollient), antheum graveolens (dill) herb extract, glycyrrhiza glabra (liquorice) root extract, polyglylceryl-6 behenate (vegetable-derived emulsifier), xanthan gum (rheology modifier), aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, ferulic acid (anti oxidant), sodium phytate (natural chelator), sodium hyaluronate (salt of hyaluronic acid), citric acid (pH adjuster), potassium sorbate (salt of sorbic acid).
|pH||6.5 (the stabilised form of vitamin c is a salt so doesn't require a low pH)|
|Container||Amber glass bottle with dropper that protects actives from UV light.|
|Rheology / Glide||Thin and creamy. Easily absorbed.|
||Hints of botanicals and citrus.
|Sulphate / SLS free