- PolyPep PHA Serum is our new peptide and polyhydroxy acid anti-ageing serum. Retinol-free (so it's great for sensitive skin) - PolyPep contains 2.5% ChroNOLine - a biomemetic peptide that can reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in 28 days.
- 27 volunteers were tested with the application of a placebo vs 2.5% ChroNOline twice a day on crow's feet, with wrinkle measurement taken at 0, 28 days and 56 days. ChroNOline achieved a 14% reduction in wrinkles compared to placebo after 28 days and a 27% reduction in wrinkles after 56 days.
- The second primary component of PolyPep is a duo of polyhydroxy acids (gluconolactone, lactobionic acid). Polyhydroxy acids (or PHAs) have a larger molecular weight than AHAs like glycolic acid. This means they can penetrate skin more deeply while being less sensitising than glycolic or lactic acid.
- Green tea, chamomile, and Centella Asiatica extract provide an excellent range of botanical antioxidants. Centella Asiatica (also known as Gotu Kola) has been shown to be effective as an anti-inflammatory agent - particularly in eczema. Centella can also enhance type I collagen, which decreases with age. The mechanism of action of Centella promotes the building of fibroblasts which can increase the synthesis of collagen.
- Use on its own or underneath your moisturiser to penetrate into the deeper layers of your skin. Natural - vegan, paraben-free, no silicones, polyethylene glycols (PEGS) or mineral oils and not tested on animals. Made in the UK. Concentrated and long-lasting, 30ml of this serum offers exceptional value.
PolyPep PHA Serum is a peptide and polyhydroxy acid anti-ageing serum. PolyPep contains 2.5% ChroNOLine - a biomemetic peptide that can reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in 28 days.
Skin type suitability
Mature / combination / sensitive.
- CENTELLA ASIATICA (GOTU KOLA)
- A super botanical extract that has shown evidence in improving skin moisture content, particularly in eczema.
- CHAMOMILE EXTRACT (CO2)
- A potent skin-soother and hero antioxidant - chamomile works in our eye cream to relieve the skin around tired eyes. Contains an amazing range of flavenoids including quercetin and apegenin, our chamomile is extracted by carbon dioxide to give a super-concentrated shot.
- Ester of gluconic acid and a polyhydroxy acid.
- CHRONOLINE TETRAPEPTIDE
- A vegan biomemetic peptide that can reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in 28 days.
- GREEN TEA EXTRACT
- Green tea offers a superb range of polyphenols and the extract we use is a super-pure grade, giving a high percentage of Epigallocatechin.
- Lactobionic acid
- Lactobionic acid is part of the PHA family and is non-irritating. Derived from natural sugars, it helps to reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles, discoloration, enlarged pores and roughness through gentle exfoliation. Lactobionic acid is a potent antioxidant that has been shown to target naturally-occurring, skin degrading enzymes to help maintain a youthful look.
- Colourless and odourless, the body uses urea in many processes and is used in topical creams to promote the rehydration of dry skin.
- Apply once or twice a day after cleansing. Some people may need to build up use of this product slowly. Test on a small area first and try applying once before you apply regularly. If irritation occurs discontinue use.
aqua, propanediol (humectant from corn syrup), gluconolactone (pha), urea (humectant, vegan), lactobionic acid (pha), sodium gluconate (pha acid salt), chamomilla recutita (chamomile) flower extract, amorphophallus konjac root powder (gelling agent), dextran (sugar-derived solvent), caprooyl tetrapeptide-3 (peptide), sodium phytate (preservative, chelator), camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract, centella asiatica (gotu kola) flower/Leaf/Stem extract, citric acid (ph adjuster), potassium sorbate (preservative).
|Container||Amber glass dropper bottle|
|Rheology / Glide||Light thin gel|
|Sulphate / SLS free / PEG free