with 9% Glycolic Acid, Cranberry Seed Oil and Ceramide 3.
- A rich body cream with 9% glycolic acid formulated to help gently shed dead skin cells, leaving a smoother, more refined texture. Glycomide can even help smooth those rough bumps and lumps from keratosis pilaris.
- Formulated with rice bran oil, organic cranberry seed oil, and organic jojoba oil to provide super-rich non-irritating hydration.
- Glycomide contains ceramide 3 - a lipid found in the skin which holds skin cells together, acting as a protective layer to retain moisture. It is lost during ageing and exposure to environmental factors. Glycomide can help replenish these natural lipids - restoring your skin's natural balance.
- Sodium lactate hydrates skin and vitamin e soothes.
- This cream is a strong product and shouldn't be used on under 18s or those with sensitive skin.
- If you apply this cream to exposed areas we recommend you apply sun protection. Try Sunfragma SPF 25 Sunscreen.
- Natural - vegan, paraben-free, no silicones, polyethylene glycols (PEGS) or mineral oils and not tested on animals. Made in the UK.
- Concentrated and long-lasting, 180ml of this body cream offers exceptional value.
Glycomide is a rich body cream formulated to smooth and refine skin. Especially good at fighting keratosis pilaris.
- Ceramides help to restore cutaneous skin elasticity and helps skin to appear more smooth. Facetheory ceramides are delivered in a natural olive base.
- Cranberry Seed Oil
- A non-fragrant plant oil with a rich source of antioxidants.
- Glycolic Acid 9%
- An alpha hydroxy acid, glycolic acid helps exfoliate skin cells by breaking down the bonds that hold them together.
- Jojoba Oil
- We use premium quality cold-pressed organic jojoba oil.
- Sodium Lactate
- Sodium lactate (the sodium salt of lactic acid) is found in the stratum corneum of the skin and is a humectant and natural moisturising factor.
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin E is a fat-soluble vitamin that hydrates and repairs your skin, leaving it full and fresh. The Vitamin E in this body cream is derived naturally and contains alpha, beta, gamma and delta tocopherols.
- Apply liberally as and when required. Keep away from sensitive areas because this cream is formulated to a low pH (3.2) so that it works effectively.
If you are using on exposed areas in the day time then use with a sunscreen as this product may increase sensitivity to sunlight.
Aqua, glycolic acid (aha acid), sodium lactate (natural moisturising factor), glycerin (humectant), glyceryl stearate SE (emulsifer), oryza sativa (Rice) bran oil, polyglyceryl-6 stearate (vegetable emulsifier), cetyl alcohol (fatty acid), vaccinium macrocarpon (cranberry) seed oil, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, glyceryl caprylate (emollient), polyglylceryl-6 behenate (emulsifier), cetyl hydroxyethylcellulose (plant-based thickener), tocopherol (natural vitamin e), xanthan gum (rheology modifier), olive glycerides (natural fatty acids), ceramide 3 (plant lipids).
|Texture||Very rich cream.|
||Glass jar with recyclable aluminium lid (plastic free)
|Sulphate-free / SLS-free