- A silky, silicone-free primer formulated to minimise the appearance of pores and fine lines while protecting skin's against water loss. Can be worn by itself to reduce shine, under makeup to help it stay in place for longer or applied throughout the day to retouch and mattify.
- Plant cellulose deflects light away from your skin to create a soft-focus effect that minimises the appearance of pores.
- Stablized vitamin C provides gentle brightening.
- The latest technology in silicone replacement provides the sensation of silicone but with improved biodegradability.
- Free of parabens, silicones, PEGs, SLS, SLES, and mineral oils. Vegan and cruelty-free. Made in the UK.
Ultraglide Silicone-Free Face Primer P1 blurs the appearance of surface imperfections while protecting skin's moisture balance. Ideal whether worn by itself as a hydrating mattifier, used to retouch shiny areas or as a smooth base for makeup application that helps extend its wear. Light enough to use on oily or combination skin.
I really needed a sillicone-free primer to use with my water-based foundations plus I'm trying not to use too many silicone products as it breaks me out. I'm so glad I found this, as the choice for sillicone-free primers is limited and they cost a lot of money. This primer feels beautiful as you apply it. Having dry skin, it's an added layer of moisture on top of my moisturiser, which I need working in an office with aircon. Definitely helps my makeup glide onto my skin and stay looking fresher for longer. The price is absolutely amazing too.
All skin types.
- Emogreen (C15-19 Alkane)
- Non-GMO plant-based, biodegradable alternative to silicone. Light and odourless with a soft finish.
- Shea Butter
- A botanical lipid full of antioxidants, shea butter soothes and emolliates dry areas.
- Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate)
- Vitamin C is an essential antioxidant that helps defend skin from free radicals and reduces environmental damage. This product contains sodium ascorbyl phosphate, a stable salt of l-ascorbic acid associated with less sensitivity than its counterparts.
- Vitamin E
- A fat-soluble vitamin that hydrates your skin, leaving it feeling full and fresh. Facetheory vitamin E is derived from natural sources and contains alpha, beta, gamma and delta tocopherols to fight toxins and reduce UV damage.
- Apply to moisturised skin. Sets within minutes. Perfect as a base for makeup or worn by itself for a natural, shine-free look.
Aqua, propanediol (humectant derived from corn syrup), C15-19 alkane (vegetable sillicone replacement), glyceryl stearate SE (emulsifier), butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, cetyl alcohol (fatty acid), stearic acid (fatty acid), oryza sativa (rice) bran oil, argania spinosa (argan) seed oil, hydroxyethylcellulose (vegetable thickener and film former), glyceryl caprylate (emollient), sodium phytate (natural chelator), tocopherol (natural vitamin e), sodium ascorbyl phosphate (stabilised vitamin c).
|Rheology / Glide||Light cream with a silky glide.|
|Sulphate / SLS free / PEG free