- Pro combines the power of AHA and BHAs with a botanical surfactant from Quillaja Saponaria to give two different methods of sulphate-free cleansing.
- Triple acids with glycolic acid (4%), salicylic acid (2%) and lactic acid (1%). Research shows that topical application of AHAs like glycolic acid and lactic acid exfoliate skin. Salicylic acid is a beta hydroxy acid (BHA) which exfoliates by penetrating deep into the pore.
- Pro gently soaps. It doesn't foam like a face wash but the Quillaja does leave a more visible layer of natural soap that can be rinsed away with warm water.
- Suitable for oily, congested, blemish-prone skin. We've made sure that this cleanser is powerful enough to get to work on more oily and congested skin. The ingredients will help unblock pores and reduce redness while gently resurfacing the upper layer of your epidermis. You can also use this cleanser as a face peel - simply leave on for five minutes and then rinse away for a really deep cleanse.
- We're initially offering this version in gently scented mandarin. Unscented will be available on 18 August 2019.
- Natural - this product is paraben-free and doesn't contain silicones, polyethylene glycols (PEGS), mineral oils or polluting microbeads - and is not tested on animals (cruelty free). We manufacture all of our products in the United Kingdom to exacting standards. The scented variant has a small amount of 100% cold-pressed mandarin essential oil for a fresh citrus fragrance.
- Concentrated and long-lasting - a pea-sized amount of cleanser is enough to wash your face in the morning and evening. 150ml usually lasts our customers around two months.
C2 Pro builds on C2 with acids and surfactants in one product for twice the cleansing power. As well as three kinds of acids (4% glycolic, 2% salicylic and 1% lactic) at a low pH, Pro contains a botanical surfactant from the Quillaja Saponaria tree.
Skin type suitability
Combination / Oily / Acne-prone / Congested.
- Glycolic Acid 4%
- An alpha hydroxy acid, glycolic acid help exfoliate skin cells by breaking down the bonds that hold them together. Not only does glycolic acid exfoliate, it also reduces the effects of ageing.
- Lactic Acid 1%
- An alpha hydroxy acid lactic acid exfoliates cells on the surface of skin
- Quillaja Saponaria Extract
- An extract from Quillaja Bark that is over 60% natural saponins - a completely sulphate-free and natural soap.
- Salicylic Acid 2%
- A beta hydroxy acid, salicylic acid resurfaces your skin to leave it soft and bright.
- SODIUM LACTATE
- Sodium lactate (the sodium salt of lactic acid) is found in the stratum corneum of the skin is humectant and natural moisturising factor.
- Splash your face with warm water. Apply a pea-size amount and massage in. Leave a minute and rinse with more warm water at body temperature.
Aqua, glycerin (humectant from rapeseed), glycolic acid (4%), cetyl alcohol (fatty acid), glyceryl stearate (emulsifier), salicylic acid (2% bha acid), polyglyceryl-6 stearate (emulsifier), sodium glycolate (salt of glycolic acid), quillaja saponaria bark extract (natural bark extract), lactic acid (1%), sodium salicylate (salt of salicylic acid), cetyl hydroxyethylcellulose (natural thickener), glyceryl caprylate (emollient), sodium lactate (natural moisturising factor), polyglylceryl-6 behenate (emulsifier), citric acid (ph adjuster), potassium sorbate (preservaive), citrus nobilis (mandarin) peel oil (d-limonene: 0.97%; linalool: 0.001%).
||Amber glass bottle
|Texture||Medium viscosity cream cleanser.|
|Sulphate / SLS-free