- Regenacalm S1 Pro is formulated with 3% encapsulated retinoid to target fine lines, wrinkles, blemishes, acne scars and hyperpigmentation.
- With 3% retinoid encapsulated in liposomes, which protect the retinol and allow deeper penetration into the epidermis with reduced sensitivity.
- Dill extract can help regenerate elastin and liquorice extract is effective in skin lightening and reducing pigmentation.
- Stabilised vitamin C - a powerful antioxidant - targets blemishes and scars and protects against free radicals.
- Free of parabens, silicones, PEGs, SLS, SLES, and mineral oils. Vegan and cruelty-free. Made in the UK.
- Facetheory products contain a high concentration of actives, so only a small amount is required per use.
Regenacalm Serum S1 Pro contains the signature Regenacalm blend of active botanicals with an added boost of retinoid to expedite skin cell renewal.
Most skin types.
- Aloe Vera
- Nature’s astringent clarifies excess sebum while soothing and hydrating skin.
- Dill Extract
- One of the few natural ingredients proven to influence elastin production to combat signs of ageing.
- Ferulic Acid
- This element of Japanese and Korean skincare is sourced from rice bran. A powerful antioxidant that helps stabilise actives and prevents damage caused by free radicals.
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Protects skin’s water balance and maintains its moisture level, which aids absorption of active ingredients and keeps skin soft, supple and hydrated.
- Liquorice Extract
- Fights dark spots, hyperpigmentation and excess oil. Soothes sensitive or reddened skin.
- Retinol (Retinol Encapsulation)
- Retinol has proven efficacy in expediting skin cell renewal, softening fine lines and tightening pores. This product contains retinol that is encapsulated to protect its integrity and enhance its ability to penetrate deep into the epidermis with reduced irritation.
- Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate)
- Vitamin C is an essential antioxidant that helps defend skin from free radicals and reduces environmental damage. This product contains sodium ascorbyl phosphate, a stable salt of l-ascorbic acid associated with less sensitivity than its counterparts.
- Vitamin E
- A fat-soluble vitamin that hydrates your skin, leaving it feeling full and fresh. Facetheory vitamin E is derived from natural sources and contains alpha, beta, gamma and delta tocopherols to fight toxins and reduce UV damage.
- Apply a few drops to clean, damp skin, concentrating on blemishes, fine lines, dark spots and areas of hyperpigmentation. Follow with your moisturiser. Some people may need to gradually accustom their skin to this product. Test first on a small area. After your first full application, wait a day or two before starting regular use. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. As this product may increase skin's sensitivity to sunlight, we recommend using a broad-spectrum sunscreen while using this product and for two weeks afterwards. Not recommended for use during pregnancy.
Aqua, propanediol (emollient derived from corn), glycerin (vegan humectant), polyglyceryl-6 stearate (vegetable-derived emulsifier),
caprylic/capric triglyceride (coconut fatty acid), sodium ascorbyl phosphate (stabilised vitamin c), retinol (vitamin a), polyglyceryl-4-oleate (vegetable-derived emulsifier), tocopherol (natural vitamin e), ferulic acid (antioxidant from rice), sodium levulinate (preservative from sugar cane), sodium anisate (preservative from aniseed), peucedanum graveolens (dill) herb extract, glycyrrhiza glabra (liquorice) extract, cetyl hydroxyethylcellulose (starch-derived stabilizer), glyceryl caprylate (emollient), salicylic acid (bha/anti-fungal), phospholipids (encapsulating cells), lactic acid (aha / ph adjuster), polyglyceryl-6 behenate (vegetable-derived emulsifier), xanthan gum (stabilizer), sodium hyaluronate (salt of hyaluronic acid), helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, rosmarinus officinalis
(rosemary) leaf extract (antioxidant), aloe barbadensis (aloe) leaf juice, sodium phytate (salt of phytic acid from plant seeds), citric acid (ph adjuster), potassium sorbate (preservative).
|Colour||Creamy yellow (from the retinol)|
|Container||Amber glass bottle with dropper that protects actives from UV light.|
|Rheology / Glide||Thin and creamy. Easily absorbed.|
||Hints of botanicals and retinol.
|Sulphate / SLS free