- Mandelibright is a gentle leave-on exfoliant. Mandelic acid was first discovered in almonds, and its higher molecular weight means it's not absorbed as quickly as glycolic acid - which makes it great for more sensitive skin. This serum contains 10% mandelic acid at pH 3.5
- 2% niacinamide helps even out skin tone and reduces pigmentation, facial photo-ageing and redness. Some evidence has also been demonstrated that niacinamide can reduce acne lesions.
- A polyphenol-rich green tea extract helps soothe skin and also works to fight sun-damage. Liquorice can help brighten skin while chamomile helps reduce sensitivity.
- We also include some other skin-loving ingredients like sodium lactate to hydrate skin and sodium hyaluronate to provide hydration.
Use on its own or underneath your moisturiser to penetrate into the deeper layers of your skin.
Natural - vegan, paraben-free, no silicones, polyethylene glycols (PEGS) or mineral oils and not tested on animals. Made in the UK.
Concentrated and long-lasting, 30ml of this serum offers exceptional value.
Mandelibright Serum with 10% Mandelic Acid, 2% Niacinamide, Chamomile, Liquorice and Green Tea
Skin type suitability
Sensitive, combination and oily skin.
- CHAMOMILE EXTRACT (CO2)
- A potent skin-soother and hero anti-oxidant - chamomile works in our eye cream to relieve the skin around tired eyes. Contains an amazing range of flavenoids including quercetin and apegenin, our chamomile is extracted by carbon dioxide to give a super-concentrated shot.
- GREEN TEA EXTRACT
- Green tea offers a superb range of polyphenols and the extract we use is a super-pure grade, giving a high percentage of Epigallocatechin.
- HYALURONIC ACID
- A humectant, it draws water to the surface of your skin, keeping it soft, supple, and healthily hydrated. It’s also a helpful way to make sure other ingredients penetrate deep into the epidermis.
- LIQUORICE EXTRACT
- Effective against dark spots, hyperpigmentation.
- Also known as vitamin B3, niacinamide is a hero ingredient to reduce the appearance of enlarged pores.
- Apply once or twice a day after cleansing. Some people may need to build up use of this product slowly. Test on a small area first and try applying once before you apply regularly. If irritation occurs discontinue use. This product may increase sensitivity to sunlight and we recommend the use of a broad-spectrum sunscreen while in use and for two weeks after.
Aqua, propanediol (emollient derived from corn), mandelic acid, glycerin (humectant), niacinamide (vitamin b3), sodium lactate (natural moisturising factor), sodium anisate (preservative from star anise), sodium levulinate (preservative from sugar cane), chamomilla recutita (chamomile) flower extract, glycyrrhiza glabra (liquorice) root extract, camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract, hydroxyethylcellulose (plant-based thickener), sodium hyaluronate (salt of hyaluronic acid).
|Container||Amber glass bottle with dropper that protects actives from UV light.|
|Rheology / Glide||Thin - easily absorbed.|
|Sulphate / SLS free