- This leave-on liquid exfoliator contains 2% salicylic acid in a smooth, hydrating base. Targets dead cells, spots and blackheads while hydrating and nourishing skin.
- Green tea extract, an antioxidant rich in polyphenols, helps protect skin.
- Sodium lactate hydrates skin aloe vera and vitamin E soothe. Lactic acid brightens.
- Free of parabens, silicones, PEGs, SLS, SLES, and mineral oils. Vegan and cruelty-free. Made in the UK.
- Facetheory products contain a high concentration of actives, so only a small amount is required per use.
- Use on its own or underneath your favourite moisturiser.
BHA Serum S3 contains 2% salicylic acid and green tea extract to soothe troubled skin and stimulate cell renewal while fighting redness, acne, blackheads and whiteheads.
Most skin types.
- Green Tea Extract
- Green tea contains a range of polyphenols, which have proven antioxidant effects in protecting skin. The extract we use is a super-pure grade, giving a high percentage of epigallocatechin.
- Lactic Acid
- An alpha hydroxy acid that helps exfoliate skin by breaking down the material that binds together skin cells.
- Olive Squalane
- A natural emollient derived from olives. Clear, odourless and sustainable.
- Salicylic Acid
- A beta hydroxy acid, salicylic acid helps regenerate skin cells and resurfaces your skin to leave it soft and bright.
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- The salt of hyaluronic acid, a skin humectant.
- Vitamin E
- A fat-soluble vitamin that hydrates your skin, leaving it feeling full and fresh. Facetheory vitamin E is derived from natural sources and contains alpha, beta, gamma and delta tocopherols to fight toxins and reduce UV damage.
- Apply a few drops to clean, damp skin, concentrating on blemishes, fine lines, dark spots and areas of hyperpigmentation. Follow with your moisturiser. Some people may need to gradually accustom their skin to this product. Test first on a small area. After your first full application, wait a day or two before starting regular use. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. As this product may increase skin's sensitivity to sunlight, we recommend using a broad-spectrum sunscreen while using this product and for two weeks afterwards. Do not use if you are allergic to aspirin.
Aqua, propanediol (emollient derived from corn), glycerin (humectant), squalane (olive), polyglyceryl-6 stearate (vegetable emulsifier), salicylic acid (BHA exfoliant), sodium lactate (natural moisturising factor), polyglyceryl-4-oleate (olive oil derived emulsifier), tocopherol (natural vitamin E), lactic acid (AHA exfoliant), glyceryl caprylate (emollient), sodium anisate (preservative from star anise), sodium levulinate (preservative from sugar cane), polyglyceryl-6 behenate (vegetable emulsifier), camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract (active ingredient), cetyl hydroxyethylcellulose (stabiliser), xanthan gum (rheology modifier), sodium hyaluronate (salt of hyaluronic acid), aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice.
translation missing: en.layout.general.freefrom_title
translation missing: en.layout.general.freefrom_list
|Container||Amber glass bottle with dropper that protects actives from UV light.|
|Rheology / Glide||Thin and silky. Easily absorbed. Non sticky.|
||Hints of green tea.
|Sulphate / SLS free